Ariel the Mermaid- Crochet pattern
Meet Ariel the mermaid!!!
I have created this beautiful doll for my four-year-old daughter who is very much in love with mermaids.
I’m sure if she could be a mermaid in real life she would be.
We created her as an inspired idea from the actual movie (the little mermaid)
My four year old helped me with ideas along the way.
My daughter and I gave Ariel the mermaid a little back story.
Created by my four year old. (with a bit of mommy’s help.)
Ariel the mermaid is just a girl who always dreamed of being a mermaid.
She had ferace red hair and stunning blue eye’s and was always caught by the sea shore.
One day she got drug out past the current when something markable happened.
A real mermaid appeared and helped her back to shore, and they became best friends forever.
My Ariel doll tested by some wonderful woman without their help I Wouldnt have this fantastic pattern.
I hope you all enjoy and would love to see your finished work either on my Fb page or my Ravelry page. Thanks and happy crocheting.
Pattern can be found here
- Red Heart Super Saver- Buff Beige
- Red Heart with Love -Minty
- Red Heart with Love – Jadeite
- Craft Smart Value -Bright Red
- Caron Simply Soft Yarn – Grape
- Size H (5.0mm) G (4.0mm) E (3.5mm) Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Polyfill Stuffing
- 12mm eyes
- Felt for behind the eyes
- Doll- 17in tall when standing
❤❤♡♡ – Advanced Beginner
|Abbreviations (US Terms):|
|– ch(s) = Chain(s)
– st(s) = stitch(es)
– sk = Skip
– sc dec = Single Crochet Decrease
– Back Loop(s) = blo(s)
|– sp(s) = space(s)
– sl st = Slip Stitch
– sc = Single Crochet
– RS = Right Side
– WS = Wrong Side
|– FO = Finish Off
– BPDC=Back Post Double Crochet
|– MC = Magic Circle
– FPDC = Front Post Double Crochet
- Everything is worked in continuous rounds, with no slip stitching to join unless stated otherwise.
- Everything is written to how it should be assembled.